Tuesday, September 12, 2006

An open letter to my faithful fans:

Faithful viewers, I know you exist. I know you're here often. I even know how you get here. Now it's time to take another step into my world....
I've so enjoyed having this outlet to share my work. It's been an encouragement for me to have work that usually would be seen by a few special people, be seen by many special people. It's been, along with lots of camping, hiking, and frisbee throwing, one of the things that has really refreshed me this season.
So far, having been summer, most of my postings have been commercial in nature. But fine art projects are also in the works. So keep coming, and...

Consider this an open invitation to be more than just a viewer: leave a comment! At the end of each post, there's this little button for doing just that: Comments. Click it, and let me and other visitors know what you think!

Join in; be part of the conversation.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment