Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Protege, Olivia and Friends

You know all those plastic disposable cameras you see on tables at weddings and bar mitzvahs? Ever wonder what they're really for? Well, let me show you:








These photos were from Jamie and Dustin's wedding this past July. One of the children, Olivia, who happens to be the daughter of friends, decided she liked my racket. She began shadowing me as I worked the dance floor: she would hold up her disposable camera, crouch down beside me, pretend to fiddle with dials and buttons just as I was, and snap away.

I tell you this because, if you come by the studio soon and are greeted by a 5 year old with a plastic Kodak camera in hand, don't be surprised. Good help is hard to find.

But you can still find the best Portland wedding photographers at www.fritzphoto.com!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:13 AM

    You are talented! I wanna be your protege!

    ReplyDelete