Monday, May 04, 2009

The Petersen Hicks


The Petersen family are some of my favorite people. I've traveled and worked and prayed and served and struggled and talked and photographed with them, from France to Florida to Portland. They're great folks.

So whenever I get the chance to photograph their family, I jump at the chance. They commissioned me to photograph their 2 grown daughters and son-in-law at their 5 acre 'homestead' outside of Beaverton. We took a lot of sweet portraits, like the one above. But the fun really started after we'd finished the pretty portraits. That's when the hick kicked in, and we started photographing at their trash pile and porta-potty.




Hamlet asking his questions of a...deer skull.



View more of our Portland family portraits at www.fritzphoto.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment