Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The FritzPhoto Blog Has Moved!

I've moved my blog to my own domain, and created it afresh with a WordPress template. It allows me more flexibility and control, and much larger photos!

The new blog is located at http://www.fritzphoto.com/blog. Please make a note of it, and update your RSS feeds and bookmarks.

Along the way, I discovered some interesting sites related to WordPress blogs. Let me share a few with you:

If you're looking into a photography blog (or any blog, really), the ProPhoto Theme is more than just a theme. It's really an extensive control panel for creating a customized blog, or a whole website, built on the WordPress foundation. I built my new blog on it, and also just built a whole new site for my Skeleton in the Closet documentary on eating disorders on it.

If you're in the market for a ProPhoto website/blog theme, they do offer a discount, if you have the code. And the discount code for the ProPhoto Wordpress Theme is FRILIE238. Use it and save a few dollars!

You can learn more about the ProPhoto WordPress Theme here:




I also found a cool site that allows you to create your own tileable wallpaper backgrounds. I used it on my new blog for the pattern on the left and right side of the screen. It's called the Tiled Backgrounds Designer, from BG Patterns, and it's free to use.

Again, please note my new blog address, and enjoy the free eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment