Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Wedding and Portrait Website!


A couple months ago, one of my brides mentioned offhand, "You know, your website doesn't do your photography justice." And, I had to admit, she was right. My site is basically the same layout I've had, with various updates, for 7 years.

After a few months of consideration, and several days of work, I'm pleased to be able to introduce my new wedding and portrait photography website! It's flash, but there's also an html mirror site, accessible from the index page of my old wedding and portrait photography site.

The new site is prettier, cleaner, and easier to navigate. I have added a whole host of new portrait photographs, and included a new gallery for Portland area models and actors looking for headshots and expanded portfolio photographs and comp cards. Soon I'll be adding a link to a new page listing many of the beautiful locations at which I've photographed, to help brides with their wedding planning. And more!

It feels great to have a new site that better showcases my ever-evolving work.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment