Saturday, October 21, 2006

Receive My Blog in Your Email!

I've just added a new feature to my blog: the ability to receive these posts via email, whenever I make a new post. If you look to the right, you'll see the box where you can enter your email address. It's not for spam, it's just for subscribing to this blog. And why wouldn't you? Beautiful photographs and interesting stories, delivered every so often straight to your email inbox.

If you're more technically hip, of course, you can subscribe to my rss feed. (If you have no idea what an rss feed is, don't worry about it; just enter your email address!) You know who you are.

Either way about it, it's easier than navigating over here every once in a while to see what's up. With subscription, it's like receiving free candy every time I make a post, hand delivered to your desktop....

No comments:

Post a Comment