Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Focus on Photography


Last year I had some images published in the photography text Focus on Photography, by Herman Joyner and Kathleen Monaghan. It's a beautiful book, well thought out and laid out.

Today I received the following email from a teacher in Omaha:

Hello Fritz Liedtke,
I am an art teacher and this is my first year teaching digital photography. We have the Focus on Photography book and I looked up your personal photography web site and was blown away. The color in your images is incredible and the subject matters are deep and respectful of your subjects. The compositions are powerful and I will guide my students to your site. Thank You for having your images out for us to view and I wish you lots of luck selling your images!
Sincerely,
Jennie Wilson

1 comment: