Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Editorial/Magazine/Documentary Portfolio


I've worked today at updating portions of my website with newer imagery. I'm especially pleased with a new little slideshow highlighting some of my commercial photography. I'm never sure what category to put my work in; the labels are not terribly clear to me. Do I call it Editorial Photography? Magazine work? Documentary? Travel Photographer? Commercial? Lifestyle Photographs? Whatever they are, I hope they don't put you to sleep.

Maybe I should just say: Fritz Liedtke: Editravelifesdocumercial Photographer based in Portland, Oregon. Have eyes, will travel.

You can view the website at www.fritzphotographic.com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:53 AM

    Thanks for the e-mail with the updated portfolio. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had met you before my wedding last summer...I would have loved for you to photograph us while we were in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem when it comes to certain images. Titles are sometimes so meaningless.

    ReplyDelete