Saturday, November 03, 2007

Scott and Leigh, Up a Tree


This past summer, Scott and Leigh hired me to photograph their wedding next summer. These two like to plan ahead, which is a good thing when planning a wedding. They told me today they're having an Italian duet--accordian and violin--play at their wedding, which sounds delightful.

The weather this week has been splendid here in the Pacific Northwest. We went out on the Portland Eastside Waterfront and photographed their engagement portraits, which was a lot of fun, especially when they decided to climb up into a willow for some shots. Scott told men, after climbing up into and down out of the tree, "You make me feel so young again!" I'll have to work that into my advertising....






These guys make being a Portland wedding photographer so enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment