Monday, November 06, 2006

Photography at Oregon

"Fairy Smile" 2004
From the series
Through the Shadow

I had the privilege of being invited to participate in an exhibit and auction this month at the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, in Eugene, Oregon. I'm honored to be in the show with such esteemed photographers at Ruth Bernhard, Steve Anchell, Stu Levy, Michael Kenna, and many others.
You can read the press release here.

I have 2 pieces in the show, selected from two different series. (I'll list them here, because, unfortunately, the reproductions on their website catalog are hideous. They also forgot to list me in the list of exhibitors, although you'll find me in the alphabetical listings....)

See more of my fine art portrait photography work at www.fritzliedtke.com.


"Sonja" 2002
From the series Welcome to Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment