Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sean and Quin and The Fire Truck

This past weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Sean and Quin's wedding, out in Laurel, at the base of Bald Peak, south of Hillsboro, Oregon. My wife grew up on top of Bald Peak, overlooking Gaston, so I know and love the area. The wedding was held at the Denfeld's orchards, and it was a beautiful (if hot) day.







Here's something I've never seen before: Sean is a volunteer firefighter. So his dad had this wild idea: While Sean's out fighting fires, Quin should have something to do as well. So I'll buy Quin...her own fire engine! And that's exactly what he did. He gave it to them that night, and it was something else. These guys looked like kids in a candy store:



We love photographing weddings in the Portland, Oregon area, in the city and in the country. Especially outdoors! We especially love being Hillsboro wedding photographers!

No comments:

Post a Comment